Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Tag Through Photo!!!!








Quntum....macam best jugak tag bergambar ni.... menghiburkan..


Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.



Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.


After that tag 6 people.


OK, HERE WE GO!




1. I am ... Ku Nurfarah









2. I really want to go ................. Paris











3. My favourite place is ... my house













4. My favourite thing is ... my washing machine












5. My favourite drink is....... warm water












6. My favourite food is.... chicken rice










7. My favourite colour definitely is... brown










8. I live in.... Vista Pinggiran Apartment








9. I was born in ............ Alor Setar













10. I attended...... DPA Bil 1/2008 last year






11. My Favourite story is.............. (Now) Ong Bak








12. This is my hobby........................cooking









13. ... and I definitely dream for..................





luxury bungalow








caldina
Ok, done!
Lenguh jugak la scroll mouse buat tag ni....... So i tag 6 people below:
1. Naz
2. Badrul Hafiz
3. Mimie
4. Ara
5. Hadi
6. Yaya

1 comment:

Naz said...

Makcik, aku sudah ditag oleh Ikraam. Aku dh jawab pun tag tu... Hehehe!